SQMS Sampling SystemsPrint
SQMS Sampling and Requalification
- Sampling Process and Requalification Process
- Operating of the IT-System SQMS
The participant receives an introduction to the processes Sampling and Requalification and obtains the practical knowledge to use the web-based IT-System SQMS in the day-to-day business.
Introduction to Mercedes-Benz specific Processes Sampling and Requalification:
- Operating of the IT-System SQMS, access to the system, navigation, searching functions
- Work flow of a Sampling Process
- Create and submit a PPA-Planning
- Create a PPAR: complete basic data, add parts and attachments, release the PPAR
- Single Part Revision Level and Part Quality History
- Color Sampling
- Software Sampling
- Post-Processing of a PPAR
- Directed Parts Sampling
- Reply a Requalification in SQMS (conformity resp. nonconformity)
- Practical exercises
Prerequisites for participation
Basic knowledge of the Sampling Process (PPA according to VDA 2)
This basic knowledge is a content of the training “Supplier Management in MBC – until Start of Production”.
The training is primarily for suppliers’ employees who have to use the system SQMS for the Sampling and Requalification Processes in operative business with Daimler AG.
Certificate of Attendance
The online-training in South-Africa is conducted on 4 days from am 8.00 - am 12.00 South-African time. The participants will receive an access code for an online-meeting after payment of the participation fees
|01 Dec - 02 Dec 2020||Mexico City, Mexico||Spanish||14000.00 MXN||Book Now|