IATF 16949 - Qualification for Certified 1st/2nd party Auditor - One-Week TrainingPrint
This one-week training offers an opportunity to achieve qualification for 1st/2nd party auditor IATF 16949 within five days. The quiet and relaxed atmosphere of specially selected hotels creates the ideal framework for a perfect preparation for the exam.
In automotive industry, the qualification and competence of 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949 is of vital importance. On the one hand, in order to enable their own organisation to introduce targeted actions for continual improvement by pertinent assessment of the QM system and of the degree of fulfillment of the IATF 16949 requirements. But on the other hand, also in order to support external suppliers competently in developing their QM system towards IATF 16949, which in the end is mutually beneficial.
- Process management and process approach in automotive industry
- Main contents of DIN EN ISO 19011
- Structure of IATF 16949 and its requirements incl. DIN EN ISO 9001
- Insights into the IATF 16949 certification rules
The alternation between information and individual, group and case study work in suitable learning steps enables the consolidation and application of IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 knowledge.
A significant numer of exam participants do not correctly answer questions on the core tools (FMEA,MSA und SPC) correctly. Familiarity with the core tools is indispensable in practice, in order to detect and assess risks and possibly nonconformities.
- Structure and creation of failure mode and effects analyses (FMEA)
- Statistical process control (SPC 1)
- Quality control chart technique (SPC 2)
- Machine and process capabilities (SPC 3)
- Inspection process suitability VDA 5
- Measurement system analysis basics (MSA)
The exam day for certified 1st/2nd party auditor IATF 16949 offers participants a level of qualification comparable to that of a 3rd party auditors. The certificate awarded for passing the exam is issued in this form only by the IATF member VDA QMC or by a partner licensed by us. The exam is based on the contents of the training, IATF 16949 requirements as well as in individual cases the customer-specific requirements of the OEM’s.
The exam consists of
- a written part with 40 multiple choice questions, and
- an oral part, in which participants develop risks / nonconformities from a scenario and assign them to IATF 16949 / DIN EN ISO 9001 nonconformities.
You will find the necessary application form here
- Knowledge and practical experience in introducing and maintaining management systems
- VDA Auditor Qualification or comparable auditor training
- Experience in preparing and conducting audits is useful
- Practical experience in the implementation of automotive methods
- Auditor qualification as internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- At least three internal system audits ISO 9001 in its entirety within the past three years
- At least two years appropriate practical job experience in an organization in the automotive industry
Admission to the exam day is granted after successful review of application.
QM managers / personnel or internal / external system auditors with knowledge of DIN EN ISO 9001 and automotive audit experience, who want to achieve qualification for 1st/2nd party auditor IATF 16949 in one week.
After passing the written and the oral exam you will receive a VDA certificate with registered numbering, the respective auditor card as well as a corresponding VDA QMC database entry. For the card we need a jpeg digital photo in advance.
As a participant you will receive
- QM System Standard IATF 16949
- VDA QMC collection of standards DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 und 19011
- Chapter “SPC” from the VDA ringbinder Volume 4
- FMEA (Alignment VDA and AIAG)
- VDA Volume 5