IATF 16949 - Qualification for 1st/2nd party AuditorPrint
In automotive industry, the qualification and competence of 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949 is of vital importance. On the one hand, in order to enable their own organisation to introduce targeted actions for continual improvement by pertinent assessment of the QM system and of the degree of fulfillment of the IATF 16949 requirements. But on the other hand, also in order to support external suppliers competently in developing their QM system towards IATF 16949, which in the end is mutually beneficial.
To begin with, by attending this training you will receive the necessary qualification for the above. By taking the accompanying exam.
250 IATF 16949 – Exam day for 1st/2nd party auditor,
you can additionally prove your competence as 1st/2nd party auditor IATF 16949 and thus fulfill some customers’ requirements for the qualification of internal auditors.
- Process management and process approach in automotive industry
- Main contents of DIN EN ISO 9001
- Structure of IATF 16949 and its requirements incl. DIN EN ISO 9001
- Insights into IATF 16949 certification rules
The alternation between information and individual, group and case study work in suitable learning steps enables the consolidation and application of IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 knowledge.
Prerequisites for participation
- Knowledge and practical experience in introducing and maintaining management systems
- VDA Auditor Qualification or comparable auditor training
- Experience in preparing and conducting audits is useful
QM managers / personnel or internal / external system auditors with DIN EN ISO 9001 competence and automotive auditing experience.
After passing the knowledge test you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
- QM System Standard IATF 16949
- VDA QMC collection of standards DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 und 19011
If you complete this original VDA qualification course, you can apply for the VDA exam day for 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949.