IATF 16949 - Implementation within the OrganisationPrint
Your organisation is preparing for certification to IATF 16949 and has to deal with the actual implementation of the new requirements. You will be introduced to the requirements of both standards IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001, will receive specific guidance on how to interpret the requirements and on what has to be done to implement these requirements in your organisation.
- IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 requirements
- Guidance for implementation within the organisation
- Insights into IATF 16949 certification procedures and answers to questions pertaining to the transition audit up until September 2018
Prerequisites for participation
Automotive supplier personnel involved in planning and procedure for IATF 16949 certification in their organisation.
After completing the training you will receive a VDA certificate of attendance.
- QM System Standard IATF 16949
- VDA QMC collection of standards DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 und 19011