QM-Manager Module I: Quality Management BasicsPrint
In this course you will learn about the structure and further development of management systems in the automotive sector taking customer-specific requirements into consideration. You will learn to optimize the QM system and the continuous workflows in your company in order to contribute to quality-oriented corporate change.
In this course, you will learn about the structure and further development of management systems in the automotive sector, considering customer-specific requirements. You will learn to optimise the QM system and the continuous workflows in your company in order to contribute to quality-oriented corporate change.
- History of quality management and introduction to quality management basics
- Process organisation and management
- Overview of important ISO and VDA standards
- Introduction to and further development of a management system
- Internal audits
- Audit process and content of ISO 19011
- Documentation of a management system
- Quality reports
- Legal aspects in a QM system
Prerequisites for participation
Technical and/or managerial training, experience in the automotive industry
Automotive industry specialists and executives in quality management who would like to assess the internal QM system or that of suppliers (1st/2nd party audits); project leaders and staff members involved in improvement projects.
After completing the training you will receive a VDA certificate of attendance.
VDA QMC collection of standards DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 and 19011